corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Black Corsa 1.2 16v, t reg, 65000 miles £1395 but open to offers!!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Black Corsa 1.2 16v, t reg, 65000 miles £1395 but open to offers!!!!
schoey

User status: Offline
10th May 09 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys,
I'm selling my little runabout as i have now decided i have no real use for it as i have moved closer to work.
Its a little 1.2 16v Black corsa b on a T plate, it has sunroof and power steering and is a good nippy little runner. The bodywork is very clean as is the interior which is all black witk blue middle on the seats.
It has 6 months mot and about 5 months tax (end of sept) but i have no doubt iut would go straight through its next mot.
Its completely standard and is perfect for either a first car, a runabout or a good base to modify.

Ill even include the cd player in the sale, its nothing special but ill leave it in for the buyer.

Anyway, if you have any enquiries, give me a call on 07920 850847. I dont come on here often anymore so if you are keen then please call or text me and i will be happy to answer asap.

I am looking for £1395 bu i am completely open to offers, i dont wantr a swap or a part ex but seriously, make me an offer as i might just accept.

I can send pics from my mobile if you want them. I WANT IT GONE THIS WEEKEND IF POSS SO TRY ME WITH SOME SILLY OFFERS.......

Thanks for looking
Ben (Schoey)

[Edited on 11-05-2009 by schoey]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Black Corsa 1.2 16v, t reg, 65000 miles £1395 but open to offers!!!! 25 database queries in 0.0082529 seconds