corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa gsi

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa gsi
amandasp

User status: Offline
   10th May 09 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i do not have a clue what im doin on here or if im doin this right lol, i got told about this site to sell my corsa gsi i bought it as a project car but dont have the room on the drive to keep it any longer as i have recnetly bought another subaru and allready own 3 cars, the corsa is in very good condition it DOES NO have tax or mot as i havent got round to finishing what i wanted to do with the car, i dont want to let it go but as i have no where to store or keep it without it costin me money to store im reluctant to sell it im lookin for around £550 as it stands i do have pics if intrested email me @ amandaspence87@hotmail.com thank you

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa gsi 25 database queries in 0.0080519 seconds