corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa 1.8

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa 1.8
SRI-Scott

User status: Offline
11th May 09 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi there,

here is the reluctant sale of my 1.8 SRi due to work commitments.

just about to hit 50,000 miles, cambelt, oil and filter change have just been carried out, engine runs like new. It has had a few subtle changes such as the irmscher front grill and front leon cupra r splitter. Its also been lowered on coilovers and has dark tints on the rear and very light ones on the front, which were present when i bought the car which was otherwise standard at the time. Everything else is standard as personally i think this is all the sri needs to look perfect. Also comes with aircon and cruise control (very handy!) as standard sri spec along with sports cloth interior.

Enginewise everything is standard except a pipercross panel filter and a larger intake off a vectra c, a re-map for better fuel economy + abit more power and some ngk iridium spark plugs. Filter is kept clean and engine is well maintained. Will have a new exhaust center section also by the time it is sold. All disks and pads, front and rear were changed last year for some oem mintex replacements and the disks were custom grooved, these work allot better over the standard items, i have also installed HID bulbs in the main beam, these are spectacular at night!

Interiorwise its standard, except some infinity reference speakers and crossovers in the front doors and an alpine headunit (was around 600 quid when it came out 4-5 years ago) this also had the full speed ipod adapter attached to it, all this will be included in the sale. Ive installed all the wiring for a sub and amp too but never got round to getting either items!

Im apart of an owners club so the car is enthusiast owned therefore well looked after. As you can see from the pictures it is kept clean, getting a proper wash at least once a week, waxed every fornight and polished + waxed once a month, wheels have no kurbing either and these are also waxed etc to help with brakedust.

Bad points:

its been used as a motoway cruiser since i have owned it thereford has the usual stonechips to the front of the vehicle.

When i bought the car it had a small ding in the drivers side door, meant to get it sorted since my ownership but i never realise its there to be honest so just looked past it.

I have priced the car to sell as ive put down a deposit on a diesel for work, any questions dont hesitate to ask. Phone number is 07837497346, may not be able to answer during the day so just leave a message and ill get back to you.

got tons of pictures, or if you would like anymore taken then dont hesitate to ask.

Pictures can be found here:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1033742.htm

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa 1.8 25 database queries in 0.0076699 seconds