corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Very interesting religious video about population decline. Islam taking over.

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Very interesting religious video about population decline. Islam taking over.
sand-eel

User status: Offline
15th May 09 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
Do you think France, Holland and Belgium will be Islamic states within 20 years?

I doubt it will be islamic laws, schools, government everywhere etc but I can imagine the population over taking the french in 20 years.
Cheese Man Chris

16th May 09 at 00:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Video is true, Muslims will take over!

The Qur'an obviosly brain washes them to produce as many kids as they can, probably says in the book about taking over the world!

I dont see any any of us going home to read the bible! so why would they study it and pray over it everyday? because there fucked in the head!
John

16th May 09 at 00:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ignorance is bliss eh
Hammer

16th May 09 at 00:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cheese Man Chris

The Qur'an obviosly brain washes them to produce as many kids as they can, probably says in the book about taking over the world!

I dont see any any of us going home to read the bible! so why would they study it and pray over it everyday? because there fucked in the head!

This is what youtube video creator's feed off, plain stupidity and tabloid media led society

ALL MUSLIMS CARRY EXPLOSIVES
Mo

16th May 09 at 00:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

watch out lads

John

16th May 09 at 00:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:

This is what youtube video creator's feed off, plain stupidity and tabloid media led society

ALL MUSLIMS CARRY EXPLOSIVES

The worst bit is he's got a uni email address, they must take anybody these days.
drunkenfool

16th May 09 at 02:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Talking about brainwashing, even though its not an intrinsic part of the Koran and that the vast majority of muslims do NOT believe in the jihad as as intetpretaion of war against the non muslim world, the fact that the small minority of radicals have managed to take over this ideology, through the obscure doctorine of 'Yak fear' (or however its spelt, apoligies to any natives here), has become a topic of debate that really does deserve worldwide attention. Yes, it's true that the jihad has been used by fundamentalist muslims to bring war on the 'weestern world', but surely its just as true that the 'war on terror' has been used by people such as George Bush to start two wars (Afghanistan and Iraq) against the muslim world. The problem isn't with the faith itself but with the radicalisation of the beliefs. The most worrying concept is the idealistic relationship that this islamic 'conquest' of the western world and that of the Christian 'requonquista' and 'inquisición' of the not too distant past, but the Christian religion sees its own 'just cause' as part of its history whereas the musim faith sees it as a contemporary requisit of the fairth
Cheese Man Chris

16th May 09 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thank's John. Just because i have been to universtiy does that mean I don't have eyes? And i'm not alowed to have an opinion.

I havent said that because of some crappy youtube video. Thats my own thoughts from what I see day to day.
John

16th May 09 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Being to uni should in theory mean that you have some intelligence, in my experience it doesn't though unfortunately.

You must have a special brand of rose tinted specs, there are extremists everywhere, not every muslim is a shoe bomber and yes you have generalised and said they all are.
Cheese Man Chris

16th May 09 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, they arn't all bomber allot are genuine nice people.
But..
I just don't understand why a lot of muslims waste their time and energy beliving in some Allah chap that is oviosly just made up!
Paul_J

16th May 09 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
No, they arn't all bomber allot are genuine nice people.
But..
I just don't understand why a lot of muslims waste their time and energy beliving in some Allah chap that is oviosly just made up!

Where's your proof it is made up? They believe in it... So therefore they don't think it's pointless.

Pretty similar to devout Christians who believe the bible word for word.

No one can say 'Its made up' ... As there's no proof either way. You just have to believe what you want to believe, and respect that other people believe different things.
Paul_J

16th May 09 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Plus that youtube video is a load of crap... There's no guarentee that those stats are even correct and not just plucked for dramatic effect.
Cheese Man Chris

16th May 09 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How many brothers or sisters do you have? how many brothers and sisters does the average muhammid have? you do the maths...
mart08uk

16th May 09 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^ True, but when you look at their families there generally 4+ children.. which basically shows the point of the video.

I personally dont have a problem with any race but when (white, english, welsh, etc) people become second best in their own country, i think thats cause for concern.

[Edited on 16-05-2009 by mart08uk]
Cheese Man Chris

16th May 09 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I totally agree with mart08uk.

Anybody else got an opinion? Because this is really interesting for me

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Very interesting religious video about population decline. Islam taking over. 23 database queries in 0.0169342 seconds