corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » corsa c sri alloys

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa c sri alloys
Dan.H

User status: Offline
21st May 09 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got a set of Sri's that im refurbing 20r sapphire black so will be as new condition,they should be ready for the weekend
Looking for £330 collection only i dont mind travelling a few miles for cost of petrol can possibly sort tyres for extra
heres a pic in primer

Dan.H

22nd May 09 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump
me6u9

22nd May 09 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dunno who has done your refurbs bud but i hope they are cheap, there's loads of shit in the paint and the finish doesnt look flat. in my opinion they are using 1k aerosols and this means your gonna get loads of comebacks once the acid based wheel cleaners take there toll! just be cautious who your using cause there is some serious amateurs out there buddy using cheap rattle tin products!
corsa_wes

22nd May 09 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he refurbs himself and from what ive heard, hes had 100% feedback off all of his buyers.
me6u9

22nd May 09 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nooooo i know dan thru here and he hasnt been trained in paint application (unless he has recently)

100% feedback is great initially but what about when the quality of a 1k product meets up with the likes of the aggressive wash products off the shelf?

And being a pro looking at the pictures this is exactly what's been used, theres not enough depth to the gloss for this to be 2k, if it is 2k then its been applied too dry and the primer wasn't flat before the base went on!

Dan mate if your doing these you need to give me a bell pal, I'll do all I can to help!
Dan.H

22nd May 09 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have been a painter for 11 years so i know what im doing iv been sellin wheels on various sites for a few years now and never had one complaint all my work is done in a spray booth with nothing but the best products i use dupont waterbase and clear which does not come in an aerosol and as for knowin me you dont! you must have me confused with someone else bud if your not interested in buyin the wheels please dont post

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » corsa c sri alloys 25 database queries in 0.0088100 seconds