corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » HELP please!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author HELP please!!!!
jamielfoster86

User status: Offline
22nd May 09 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've just fitted a new LET engine about a month ago and all was fine untill now. It takes ages to start up and stinks of fuel before it catch's then when you do get it started it splutters like hell and the only fault codes are temp sensor voltage too high and first gear sensor voltage too high. Any help would be much appreciated thanks
Richardhhha

22nd May 09 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

c20let or z20let? sounds like what a doddgy coolant temp sensor will cause.. over fueling and not running right
jamielfoster86

22nd May 09 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

c20let that's what my m8 said it could be m8 cheers I will get that changed tomorrow and see if it still dose it. Is the coolant temp the blue square looking sensor under the thermostat cheers
Richardhhha

22nd May 09 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep thats the one.. they tend to cause this kind of fault when they go down.. also check the wiring as thats known to break off inside the plug
jamielfoster86

22nd May 09 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh cheers m8 will defo check that out

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » HELP please!!!! 24 database queries in 0.0094140 seconds