corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Most powerful corsa

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Most powerful corsa
philip2

User status: Offline
30th May 09 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no idea, i thought he was starting to get into exhaust/maifold fab'ing side of things tbh.

i know feeling, i want to get my corsa built, but at point now where ive got to buy rad/fans, suspension etc, but got to get heads ported and gone before i can spend the money and even then got to find the time in working 4on/4off and doing the engine work on days off!
BeArDy

30th May 09 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Update on the my corsa.
It will get finished in time an like said i hope its as good as i am hoping.
I have builts both the inlets and exhaust manifolds for the car, I have all the parts now for both the engines just need to get the blocks off to have the machined etc.
Sold my turbos and get some better spec ones for alittle bit more.
Once its all together send it off to Jamsport to do all the wiring/settup on the car.
As said by Nic i am finiding it hard to get time on the car with all other things i have going on.

I still Window Cleaning part time (3 days 9 till 1) then Working from my garage (1 till 7). In this i am also setting up a brakers yard, Getting a MOT bay fitted.
Aswell as finishing my other projects inc my LET Van.
Also blow the engine on the R6 Quad last week so need to do that before PVS.

I am working 9am till 10:30pm most nights

I need a 37 hour day

Twin engine will be finished and WILL do a 10 on road legal tyres otherwise i will set fire to it
Plus i will add the Corsa will be 100% fully road legal......

[Edited on 30-05-2009 by BeArDy]
Nic Barnes

30th May 09 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good to hear
philip2

30th May 09 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bout time heard something, glad to hear its coming together though

i know feeling about having to work long hours. i was up til 6am tues morn finishing porting an xe head, then when i got up at dinner, i skimmed it and built it. then tues night stripped and ported another one for mates LET and had that finished for wed night!
GregGsi
Premium Member

30th May 09 at 21:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by S7M XE
id say it depends if Beardys finished his 900bhp corsa?

he is a lazzy twat neva finish it lol

BHP vaux

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Most powerful corsa 24 database queries in 0.0146050 seconds