corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » urgent help requiered reguarding x14xe

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author urgent help requiered reguarding x14xe
R053

User status: Offline
   1st Jun 09 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have recently converted my poverty spec 1.2 8v corsa B merit into a more respectable 1.4 16 v x14xe corsa b sri model engine its all in and ready to go the only problem is that the car wont start.

it turnes over but dosnt start up, iv narrowed it down to an immobiliser problem as when striping the engine out of its old shell i didnt take the transponder chip or barrel and want to know if anyone has any ideas, suggestions or ways arround my issue

iv been to VX n they said i can bye a new transponder barrel and chip and get them tuned to my existing ECU but sounded a bit sceptical on weather it would work or not

will replacing all 3 components work (ECU, chip and barrel)

any help will be much appeciated

R053
dalejones

1st Jun 09 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yer if you havent got the matchin key chip and transponder it wont start

i got 2 key chips ECU and a transponder for an x14xe im sellin if ur interested!
2l 16valve

1st Jun 09 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dalejones
yer if you havent got the matchin key chip and transponder it wont start

i got 2 key chips ECU and a transponder for an x14xe im sellin if ur interested!
i was wondering if this ecu would fit my loom and how much the key chips ecu and transpond go for? thank you.

New Poll