corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » getting money back off carphone warehouse

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author getting money back off carphone warehouse
baza31

User status: Offline
2nd Jun 09 at 07:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

back in 2006 i used to be with carphone warehouse, had 18month contract aswell as insurance. Well i have only today noticed that even afetr my contract ended with them they have still been taking out nearly £40 every three months since all the way upto today, I have just been on phone to them and they guy i spoke to put me through but there office isnt open till 9.

well pissed off they have some cheek, any chance you think of getting my money back?

ta
l15ter

2nd Jun 09 at 07:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

carphone warehouse are shit, i went through 6 nokia n95's, went in to get my screen fixed, the phone came back with another fault which it didnt have, so had to wait for another phone, this went on for a few months, until i went through the roof cause they said that it was a brand new phone and i had only just got out of the door and it was broken, thats when i got a different phone, but i asked for some money back, i.e the insurance, wasnt much but they had fucked me about, and maybe like a couple of months of my contract payed for..but no they dont like giving out money.
high chance they will say it was your own fault for not canceling the contract
_Allan_

2nd Jun 09 at 08:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not sure who's more daft them or you. £40 a month from you since what late 2007?

I love them. They sent me a cheque for £250 when it should have been for £30. Cashed no probs
Bonney

2nd Jun 09 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What you might a swell do is
1, Stand outside on a windy day
2, Face the direction of the wind
3, Lower your fly and remove tackle
4, Gently urinate into the wind.

AndyKent

2nd Jun 09 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by _Allan_
I'm not sure who's more daft them or you. £40 a month from you since what late 2007?

It is incredible that people don't even realise their money is disappearing
davcohen

2nd Jun 09 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I call head office and complain, they repaired my phone and a month later it was in taters the shop refused to repair the damaged they caused.

one call to head office asking when i could come down and meet with management to show them the state of the phone....... 5 mins later you are now booked in for a high priority repair
BlueCorsa

3rd Jun 09 at 06:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Harder than getting blood out of a stone TBH

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » getting money back off carphone warehouse 23 database queries in 0.0084560 seconds