corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » do you take protein?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author do you take protein?
radicalry00

User status: Offline
2nd Jun 09 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know a lot of women, they appreciate a guy who looks after their body and most seem to like a more 'masculine' body.
BarnshaW

2nd Jun 09 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

from my experience chicks do like a nice body. not a skinny weak boy
A1EX

2nd Jun 09 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
quote:
Originally posted by Alex_NSM
quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
I do it for the women. Sorry but beer guts and pipe cleaner arms do fuck all to attract the ladys! ... in reality the only thing you can put on that attracts women is lean muscle

[Edited on 02-06-2009 by DizzyRebel]

thats bollocks I like a bit of a beer belly on a bloke, six-packs are awful! You can attract a certain type of lass by being as big as you can, usually shallow ones with fake tan, fake white hair and fake tits

You are part of the minority then! Instinctively, women look for qualities in a man that will help satisfy their maternal needs. Without knowing they select the strong, good looking men as its a sign of good genes, being able to produce healthy children, protect them and be good providers. Its not a matter of choice, nature just programmed you to be like it.

Ask 100 young attractive women who arent idiots if they would rather be with vin diesel or chris moyles i think the vast majority will say vin diesel.

Besides i dont attract the fake girls as im not one for arse licking. I have a stunning girlfriend (whos far from fake and blonde) but shes with me because i have the package - not just above average lean mass. Having a good body and being good looking helps you stnad out and gives you an advantage, it just depends how you use that advantage if your to seal the deal or not.

Sorry to tell you, you're pretty much wrong in most of what you say there. Some of the best pick up artists in the world are far from the most attractive men and definately aren't built well What makes a man stand out isnt the size of his guns, its the whole package, and knowing how to use what you've got, don't get me wrong being fit and having a good body wont harm your chances but in most situations where you're likely to meet a woman the last thing she will be looking at and thinking is what kind of bodies the guys around her have...
Women dont select men based on their maternal needs, we arent living in the stoneage dude, money will get women, looks will get women, personality will etc etc it all depends on how you use it
Laney

2nd Jun 09 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't know any women cause I'm too busy going down the gym getting buff so I can get women ....

Wait a minute
BluKoo

2nd Jun 09 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I get most of my protein from food, ie. chicken, tuna, eggs, cheese... but i do occasionally drink protein shakes after a workout, or if i've not eaten much that day and i want to make sure i've had sufficient protein intake.
csweatherston

2nd Jun 09 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

women aside.
i know when i wake up and look in the mirror, i would rather see a slab of muscle than a toothpick
DizzyRebel

3rd Jun 09 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by radicalry00
quote:
Originally posted by csweatherston
Nothing wrong with that routine.

I was going to say the same thing. Looks fine to me. Try a routine and see what works best for you.

I've tried them all. 3 day splits, 4 day splits, 5 day splits, 3 day full body workouts, Max-OT, HIT, HST, GVT, DC training and so on. At the moment I'm back to a 3 day Push, pull legs split and it works well. There are all sorts of routines that can work.

Try what you want do what you want but the only real speaking power from any training plan is results. You may gain 3lb of muscle from one plan, but you might have been able to gain 5lb from another plan that was better structured. What i use is proven to get results in the high ranks of body building.

Its a system called pre fatigue, which means you tire the muscle out before you perform the biggest lifts of your routine so you use less weight for the same amount of growth stimulation. This isnt the best way to rapidly increase strength and size, but what you have to remember is that to get a good body you need to train for a long time, and if you train with heavy weights doing low reps all the time you will suffer injuries and set yourself up for joint pain later in life rendering you useless in anything but an armchair.

All exercises performed in list order as they are structured that way for a reason.

All exercises performed in 4 sets, increasing weight each set.

Set1 - 20 reps
Set2 - 18 reps
Set3 - 16 reps
Set4 - 14 reps

Monday - back, hamstrings.
wide grip pulldown
bent over barbell row x5
seated cable row
reverse grip pulldown
back extension
leg curls x6

tuesday - biceps, triceps, calves.
alternated dumbell curls
barbell curls
hammer curls
single hand tricep extensions
bar pushdowns
overhead pulls
rope pushdowns
50 calf raises x2

thursday - hamstrings, and quads.
leg curls
stiff leg deadlifts
leg press, high and wide stance
lunges
leg ext
leg press, low inverted stance
free squats

Friday - chest and shoulders.
front raises
Side raises
shoulder press
chest flyes,
incline dumbell press
flat barbell press

saturday - triceps, biceps, calves, hamstrings (or other muscles you think need extra groth stimulation)

You can use the same structure for low rep, maximum muscle growth purposes but just think of your joints later in life.

PS i dont train to impress or give me bragging rights, i train for my own self satisfaction of knowing im being the best i can be.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » do you take protein? 23 database queries in 0.0100298 seconds