corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » sub help may seem strange

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author sub help may seem strange
shauny bizzle

User status: Offline
11th Jun 09 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hello im looking at buyin a sub and amp, i use to have a pioneer 1000w and us blaster 900w amp, thing is im kinda baffled with all figures of the sub and amps etc, im after a sub and amp set up which the bass is nice whilst low and not too heavy but when turnt right up then really feel it, whats the best sub/amp for this result? my mates got an alpine type R please help lol whats the best ICE Set up u recommend
Charlie12345

12th Jun 09 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Atm I am using a 1200w pioneer with a 4 channel 2000w vibe brideging the the 2 channels and using the other 2...That gives me a nice bass when volume down low then when up you really feel it! That what you mean?
shauny bizzle

12th Jun 09 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what do u mean bridging the other 2 lol
Sean-B

12th Jun 09 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the power figures your looking at are the max figures which are bullshit figures essentially, you need to look at the RMS power fugures and match your sub and amp using those.

bridging channels is when yuo use the + of one channel and the - of another to get the combiuned power output of those channels, make sure your amp is capable beofre you do this however.
shauny bizzle

12th Jun 09 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so say the rms of the sub is say 1000w then id have to find an amp capable of a max rms of 1000w too?

New Poll