corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » **Volvo 850 T5R MTE re-map £1500**

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author **Volvo 850 T5R MTE re-map £1500**
Damian_666

User status: Offline
15th Jun 09 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here for sale is my Volvo 850 T5R with a reg of (N850EAG)

This is a brilliant car, but being 21 it’s not for me. I have just bought another car so i wouldnt be interested in any swaps etc.

Mileage 168k (dont be put off, this runs like a dream and has a few 100k left)
Tax Sept 09 (I think, its raining outside so il check later. If not its up in 1-2 months)
Mot Sept 09
A lot of service history (a big folder)
Recent cam belt

Features:

Air-con- (needs re-gassing)
Dual climate control
Leather electric seat and heated seats (all in perfect working order)
X4 electric windows
Electric sun-roof
PAS
Fog-lights
17” Volvo alloys
x6 cd changer
Cruise control

All T5R features, this is what’s on top of my head.

I serviced this last month including oil change, oil cap seal, sump plug seal, and genuine Volvo plugs. All of which I have receipts for.

Including with the above I changed the top engine mount rubber with a powerflex one and bought a Genuine Volvo Strut brace.

I have also got a stage 1 MTE re-map and a Ferrita cat-back Exhaust system, due to the old one falling off a little (from the rear mount) the exhaust it not loud and the map is excellent! A brilliant thrill!

(regarding the MTE re-map. for volvo tuning, there is Rica and MTE. Rica has more of a viscous map and MTE is more in the mid range) a stage one should be pushing out about 260-270bhp with a ton of torque.

There is no rust or beginnings of rust.

The bad bits….

-There is a little wear on the drivers seat (no rips)

-ABS light comes on sometimes, there is a new pump on the car, and there is another in the boot. Im not mechanically minded so I have no idea. But it breaks perfect for me. But as said it some times is on sometimes not. This does not affect the drive at all.

-Being a 15 year old car, it has a few paint chips and little scuffs

if anyone is interested, research these cars! so your not just going by my words.

Any questions please contact me on 07922516792

Im located in essex/romford

The price is £1500

to add........... tax is till the end of sept 09 and an extra picture of all the history in the folder i have.

and yes x3 keys!

[Edited on 16-06-2009 by Damian_666]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » **Volvo 850 T5R MTE re-map £1500** 25 database queries in 0.0105021 seconds