corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » media player + Itunes help please

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author media player + Itunes help please
Matt L

User status: Offline
16th Jun 09 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

media player: basically i have just gone through where all the music is stored and deleted loads of it, now how to i update the library so that it gets rid of all the old stuff thats no longer on the pc?

Itunes: how the fuck do i use it I want to get all the music from media player onto itunes BUT i dont want it to copy all the music i want it use the excisting folder.
oceansoul

16th Jun 09 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

file>add folder to libary. select My Music. should import all tracks in that folder etc.
James_DT

16th Jun 09 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In iTunes preferences, on the advanced tab, there's an option about moving files into it's folder when you add them to the library. Uncheck it, and then add your songs, and they'll stay where they are.

Media Player should update the library itself if the folder is one of the ones it's set to monitor.
Matt L

16th Jun 09 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh media player does lol id deleted an album but the artist still stayed in the list (there was another song somewhere else ) itunes is sorted aswell now lol also got past the problem i had months ago when i tried to use it

New Poll