corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » bmw e36 323i Low mileage R Reg

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author bmw e36 323i Low mileage R Reg
Reedy

User status: Offline
17th Jun 09 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im selling my bmw as im about to go into my final year at university, currently im on placement and needed a car as a run around to work and back and also to my parents house so this means the car has been used around the town and on the motorway ( always good to have a good mix of the two ).
The car is in a very good condition and it has never let me down. Its had two MOT's in my ownership which was done at two different places ( one in derby and one in Bath ) upon which it passed both with NO advisories first time.

Its currently got Road tax till the end of Dec 09 and is MOT'd until the end of sept.

The mileage is currently a touch over 65,000 but will be going up as im still using it as my daily driver.

Some of the good bits:
- Low mileage for its age
- Imaculate engine bay
- Leather seats
- Air con
- M Sport extras ( M sport trim and M sport steering wheel and gear stick ).
- 5 series wheels, rears have michelin Pilot tyre ( best i could get )
- Has a part Service history
Thats most of what i can think of right now.

Bad Bits:
- I think the brake pads need replacing as its just started to squeek.
- Front passenger leather seat has a few scuffs
- Somebody keyed my car the other week although the key mark isnt bad there has been a small dint left where they have hit it ( see pictures ).

Thats pretty much it, Ive been as honest as i can. If your looking for a nice motorway cruiser or even a good reliable work horse then this car is a fine example of one. As stated before the only reason im selling is because Im not going to be needing such a car when i go back to uni.

Currently the has some M3 rear lights on but I have the originals somewhere which i can always change if theyre not to your liking.

The car is currently located in Bath but will be located in Derby in about a weeks time( my parents house ).

Pics

And One of the Key dint

oh and p.s. It was RR'd at 192bhp.

Wanting £2999 ONO

[Edited on 17-06-2009 by Reedy]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » bmw e36 323i Low mileage R Reg 25 database queries in 0.0089421 seconds