corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » S reg 1.4 sport

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author S reg 1.4 sport
jamiefox

User status: Offline
20th Jun 09 at 08:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vauxhall corsa 1.4 16v sport slighty modified it has the 3 rear windows tinted and is lowered all round unsure by how much as was done when i brought the car, it has 16" softstars which do ihave sum slight kerbing, there is a 3point harness fitted on the drivers side i also have 1 for the pasenger seat but i had to remove due to fitting a baby car seat, it has delocked door handles and remote central locking, the cars air conditioning system was removed by the previous owner, the car is in average condition for its age does have 2 rust bubbles on the passenger wing as shown in pic, it also has a bubble of rust just underneath the rear number plate, and the usual rust bubbles along the front of the bonnet. The car does have a few dents but overall condition inside and out is good. there is a fag burn in the drivers seat no 6x9 holes in the parcel shelf and white dials. i am selling due to the soon arrival of my little girl car drives sound any questions ask will consider sensible offers.

had fitted less than 1000miles ago,

brand new down pipe, catylic converter, peco stainless back box

timing belt kit

clutch kit

replacement gear box

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/corsa-1-4-sport_W0QQitemZ110404595613QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item19b4a06f9d&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A7%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

[Edited on 20-06-2009 by jamiefox]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » S reg 1.4 sport 25 database queries in 0.0097060 seconds