corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » some ppl POSTAGE ISN'T FREE

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author some ppl POSTAGE ISN'T FREE
Tom G

User status: Offline
21st Jun 09 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
I don't tend to go the 'e-funny'(?) route to abuse someone, I just go with regular abuse.

But being fair, if I was the person jilted by the cost of postage because I knew you could get it for a third of the price I'd say something, but hold back on the abuse.

Well instead of them moaning, why doesn't the buyer "get his dummy he spat out" and arrange collection of it FFS!!

If i was selling i would go with a main firm as i would want to try and cover my own back if things get "lost" or was late as the buyer would moan like fuck
sand-eel

21st Jun 09 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking heeeeeeeeeeeeell, I payed about £40 I think getting my exhaust sent which had to be posted seperately, weighed 37kgs.
alan-g-w

21st Jun 09 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom G
quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
I don't tend to go the 'e-funny'(?) route to abuse someone, I just go with regular abuse.

But being fair, if I was the person jilted by the cost of postage because I knew you could get it for a third of the price I'd say something, but hold back on the abuse.

Well instead of them moaning, why doesn't the buyer "get his dummy he spat out" and arrange collection of it FFS!!

If i was selling i would go with a main firm as i would want to try and cover my own back if things get "lost" or was late as the buyer would moan like fuck

It was the seller that spat the dummy making a thread like this without realising there is actually a cheaper method.

It sounds like the buyer and seller haven't exactly got on from the word go so it's either a case of man up, patch things up and both parties are eventually happy or the seller refusing to sell without making a fuss. Or is that just me?

[Edited on 21-06-2009 by alan-g-w]
chrex

21st Jun 09 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how are the americans not involved here yet??
davcohen

22nd Jun 09 at 09:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got to say i would be surprised by someone quoting £30 for delivery the max i would think is reasonable is £20

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » some ppl POSTAGE ISN'T FREE 23 database queries in 0.0124640 seconds