corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Citronic PD1 DirectDive Decks with CDM1 Mixer for sale

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Citronic PD1 DirectDive Decks with CDM1 Mixer for sale
will h

User status: Offline
19th Feb 03 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Put this on ebay but if anyone wants i will sell

These Decks are excellent for a beginner,those who wish to go and try the dj scene out will do well to have a set of these.It comes with 2 direct drive Turntables,cdm1 mixer and all the leads to get you started,just plug in,slap on some vinyl and your away. These are in absolute mint condition,i know you hear that alot but these really are,I have possibly only used them 6-7 times,due to work i can not devote the time needed to them.So they are just clogging up space. I have supplied a link where i site reviews the decks- http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/music/dj_equipment/citronic_pd_1/_review/177667/ Do not get these confused with the cheaper model which have belt drive decks these are cirect drive enabling the user complete control for scratching and anything else they wish to do on their decks. These come highly recommended for entry level djs happy bidding any questions,please email,i will be happy to help delivery-willing to travel up to a 3o mile radius of hertford to deliver otherwise,buyer pays postage

look on ebay for pic and other details

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=308&item=2510053577&rd=1

£280 ,will accept offers,buyer pays p and p
will h

User status: Offline
20th Feb 03 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Citronic PD1 DirectDive Decks with CDM1 Mixer for sale 23 database queries in 0.0076499 seconds