corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » OZ Superturismos 15" in silver

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author OZ Superturismos 15" in silver
SR91

User status: Offline
7th Jul 09 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thinking of keeping these, came with my new car and thought they looked shit, put them on my old car and they look the fucking tits... Surplus to requirements as I've just purchased some cesaros!
They are 4x100PCD ET40 They DON'T rub and I'm 60mm down all round, I've had fat people in my boot to bottom out my struts and they didn't scrub
They give a nice wide stance also 4 matching tyres, 2 may (hasn't hit 1/4 of tyre yet) need replacing due to bad camber

Open to offers, not in any rush to sell these, wont let them go cheap, rather you collected so you can see them for yourself want them couriering you sort it out ill wrap them up!

Base price £160
SR91

7th Jul 09 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good night bump.
SR91

9th Jul 09 at 02:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Morning bump

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » OZ Superturismos 15" in silver 25 database queries in 0.0076981 seconds