corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Vag stuff - more stuff added

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vag stuff - more stuff added
antnee

User status: Offline
9th Jul 09 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Window regulator and motor for a 6n2 Polo.
Its the multi-pin one. I bought it as working, thinking it would fit my Ibiza but it doesn't.
Please note; you will need to take the window clamps of your current regulator and pop them onto this one

£45, now £40

Roof rails for a 6n2 polo
Again bought thinking they would fit my Ibiza, but they are longer. Have got some surface damage from paint stripper. I do have all the clips and the little flaps too (not all pictured)

£10 now £8

Mk3 Golf indicators
2 pairs,
1st, are a proper pair, genuine VW ones, with bulbs and holders £7 now £6
2nd one genuine and one depo, again with bulbs and holders £5 now £4

Induction kit
Cone filter and maf adapter which will fit many VAG cars. I will include the bracket I made for my Ibiza (its not very good though)

Adapter looks like this

£20 now £18

Centre Dials for Mk3 Ibiza
Gauge holder with oil temp and voltage gauges to fit Mk3 Ibiza. Dials are in working condition, slight damage to holder, but should still fit fine. No wiring included

£50-sold!

O/S Foglight for Mk3 Ibiza (non-cupra)
Drivers side/ offside fog light, with holder and bulb. Has been repaired in past (bracket repaired)

£15 now £13

Infinity Crossovers
From reference series of comps. 2 sets, one brand new and unused, 2nd set have been used.

£15 (wrapped set) now £13
£10 used set now £8

Infinity Speaker Grills
Again from reference series, one set older type and a newer set too. Both unused

£4 a set

Postage is extra on top of all items. Items can be collected from Nottingham if you wish

[Edited on 19-07-2009 by antnee]
antnee

User status: Offline
19th Jul 09 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gauges sold, all other prices lowered!

Mirror cover for Mk3 Ibiza (may fit polo, golf 4, bora)

Brand new, drivers side, in primer

£10

Mirror Glass for Mk3 Ibiza (may fit polo, golf 4, bora)

Brand new, drivers side, with heated bit

£10

VW Steel centre caps

Came with my G60's but I decided not to use them, ok condition

£10

[Edited on 19-07-2009 by antnee]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Vag stuff - more stuff added 25 database queries in 0.0860980 seconds