corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Stuff for sale

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Stuff for sale
am4nf

User status: Offline
9th Jul 09 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BSA infinity 15"
originally they were on the corsa sxi i bought and then i transfered them over to my civic, so i have both sets of spacers for them, alloys are in perfect condition with no kerbing apart from one tiny mark on one of the spokes, tyres are 195 50 R15 Uniroyal (rainsport i think but may be wrong) plenty of tread left on all, one alloy has a slight difference as i had to replace 1 when it got damaged (wrote the corsa off), i will get a close up picture of this difference if interested alloys cost nearly £90 per wheel so new they would be £360

I am open to offers but i will say a base price of £200 o.n.o or £150 o.n.o without tyres
also included will be the damaged alloy that can be fixed as a spare (ive had it checked out and quoted £60 to get this done)

ON MY SXI:

ON MY CIVIC:

and the spare fucked one:

Team dynamics 14"

come with tyres 2 are illegal, 2 have about 3mm tread left, lent these to a friend who nicely kerbed them for me so are in need of a refurb, not bent tho and i have all the centre caps base price £40 £offers???

ON MY 1.2 8V:

CLEARER PICTURE (not mine)
http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/8/web/392000-392999/392527_37_full.jpg

Standard exhaust from my 1.2 8v M reg corsa, fitted and drove 200 yards to the garage i had my car booked in to get a s/s exhaust fitted (confusion with mechanic) so basically its brand new, unsure what else it will fit, £20 o.n.o

Wolfrace cone air filter, fitted for a week and the 1.0L 12V didnt like it, like new - cost £65 new want £50 offers,

40-60mm coil springs with coilover sleeves to fit ek4 honda civic brand new never fitted, cost my mate £60 so looking for £60 as they are unused still in the box

]
14LS

16th Jul 09 at 05:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got the SXI alloys still?
am4nf

16th Jul 09 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What sxi alloys?
14LS

17th Jul 09 at 05:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol was meaning the originals that would of came with the Silver SXi new but as per my other thread you said you havent any so just ignore that lol
am4nf

17th Jul 09 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If i see any il let you know mate
14LS

18th Jul 09 at 09:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers mate appreciated

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Stuff for sale 24 database queries in 0.0179760 seconds