corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 3.0 v6 engine for repair (from omega that I am breaking)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 3.0 v6 engine for repair (from omega that I am breaking)
ainsley_brader

User status: Offline
24th Jul 09 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a 3.0 v6 omega engine that i was hoping to use for a project but now seems like i should move it on and free up some money!

The engine is still in an ex police mv6 estate so can be seen running if needed but will be removed for the winning bidder!

The engine runs fine but has oil in the water, i suspect it will be an oil cooler fault but there is also the slim chance of it being head gasket.

Looking to sell complete engine, will come with loom, ecu, ancillaries and pipes. £250

Collection only from LN10 6YQ, no delivery no offers thanks

(oh will be breaking the full car if your interested in anything else)

nick_sri

24th Jul 09 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mileage on engine and any service history?
bigboykarl

26th Jul 09 at 09:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quite rare for an omega head gasket to go (unless cooked)much more common for the oil cooler to fall apart
ainsley_brader

26th Jul 09 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will check mileage tomorrow, i'm sure i dont have any service history though im afraid!
ainsley_brader

2nd Aug 09 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mileage is 111k I dont have any service history but it is ex police so i assume it has been serviced at least for the early part of its life!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 3.0 v6 engine for repair (from omega that I am breaking) 25 database queries in 0.0104749 seconds