corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall corsa 1.2 sxi arden blue, some mods

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall corsa 1.2 sxi arden blue, some mods
dph

User status: Offline
7th Aug 09 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall corsa b sxi 16v 2000
Model - 2000
Engine - 1.2sxi
Mileage - 91500
Price - looking for around 1400/1500, willing to negotiate

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07595450840
Contact email address - dalehickman15@yahoo.co.uk

General information -
It is a 1.2 Sxi Vauxhall Corsa. X reg, 2000, is the last version of the older style. I have dare alloy wheels on with low profile tyres which are worth £400.
All the bumpers are colour coded to match everything. I have a pioneer stereo which links to an ipod via the glove box and you just plug your ipod in and it plays and you select songs and playlists etc directly from the stereo so you dont see anything as your ipod is hidden inside the glovebox.

There is also two pioneer 6 x 9s in the parcel shelf and a FLI sub and amp 1000 watts in the boot. This including the head unit all came to 500 including fitting. The back side windows are slightly tinted as are the front but not as much. Rear window is clear. I have seat covers in there and they are blue and black and look very good.

There is also a Black, blue and silver Sparco gear knob worth £50. Also has a sports exhaust although this isnt a loud one it just sets the car from others.

Has done around 91,500 miles and is a good runner. Has MOT and TAX although MOT only has a month left due to me going to university and theres no need for me to re-new it. Has recently had whole new clutch assembly, new tyres, new cv joints,new brake pads, rear shoes and bearings. Also had new cables and the engine also recently has been flushed so its all cleaned out and smooth. Car has also been lowered slightly although you cannot really tell.

This car looks very smart and doesnt look too much. Its a great runner. The only bad part about it is the left wheel trim has been stolen but they can be brought for £10 and also has a few stone chips on the front of bonnet. It is 9 years old so your always going to get this! If you would like any pictures or any more information please contact me. Looking for a fast sale due to univeristy and fees needed! Thanks

my camera on phone isnt good there a bit blurry sorry

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall corsa 1.2 sxi arden blue, some mods 25 database queries in 0.0073721 seconds