corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » bloody scammers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author bloody scammers
Anty
Premium Member

User status: Offline
9th Aug 09 at 12:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bloody scammers on friends reuinted..

got this sent to me..

HELLO DEAR

I KNOW THIS WILL BE SO SUPRISING TO YOU ,BUT,
NOW I URGE YOU TO TAKE THIS MESSAGE SERIOUSLY AND WITH AN OPEN MIND, WITH GOOD FAITH AND TRUST .

I AM MRS MARIAM HAMED . I AM MARRIED TO LATE ABDULLAH ISMAIL HAMED OF BLESSED MEMORY WHO IS AN OIL EXPLORER IN
COTE D'IVOIRE( IVORY COAST ) FOR MANY YEARS BEFORE HE DIED IN THE YEAR 2003.

WE WERE MARRIED FOR MANY YEARS WITHOUT A CHILD. HE DIED AFTER A BRIEF ILLNESS THAT LASTED FOR ONLY FOUR DAYS.
BEFORE HIS DEATH WE WERE DEVOTED IN CHARITIES.

AND SINCE HIS DEATH I TOO HAVE BEEN BATTLING WITH BOTH CANCER AND FIBROID PROBLEMS. WHEN MY LATE HUSBAND WAS ALIVE HE DEPOSITED
GBR£ 3. 500.000 .00 million,
(THREE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND BRITISH POUNDS) WITH A RELIABLE BANK HERE IN
IVORY COAST ( COTE D' IVOIRE )

RECENTLY, MY DOCTOR TOLD ME THAT I HAVE ONLY SIX MONTHS TO LIVE DUE TO CANCER PROBLEM. THOUGH WHAT DISTURBS ME MOST IS MY STROKE SICKNESS. HAVING KNOWN MY CONDITION I DECIDED TO DONATE THIS FUND TO AN INDIVIDUAL THAT WILL UTILIZE THIS MONEY THE WAY I AM GOING TO INSTRUCT HEREIN.

I WANT THIS INDIVIDUAL TO USE THIS MONEY IN ALL SINCERITY TO FUND ORPHANAGES, WIDOWS, AND ALSO TO ENSURE THAT THE SOCIETY UPHOLDS THE VIEWS OF CHARITY WORK .

I TOOK THIS DECISION BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANY CHILD THAT WILL INHERIT THIS MONEY AND MY HUSBAND RELATIVES ARE VERY BAD, INFACT AM SUSPECTING THEM TO BE THE ONE THAT KILLED MY HUSBAND SO THAT THEY WILL INHERIT ALL HIS WEALTH.

MEANWHILE THEY HAVE POSSESED SOME OF MY HUSBAND PROPERTIES BUT THIS IS UNKNOWN TO THEM ,THAT IS WHY AM SEARCHING FOR REAL BROTHER OR SISTER TO ASSIST IN USING THIS FUND FOR THE SAID PURPOSES.
AND I DON'T WANT A SITUATION WHERE THIS MONEY WILL BE USED IN AN UNHOLY MANNER. HENCE THE REASONS FOR THIS BOLD DECISION.

I KNOW THAT AFTER DEATH I WILL BE WITH ALMIGHTY GOD THE MOST BENEFICIENT AND THE MOST MERCIFUL.
WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. AS SOON AS I RECEIVE YOUR REPLY I SHALL GIVE YOU THE CONTACT INFORMATION OF THE BANK AND THE PERSON TO CONTACT THERE .

A LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION AND AFFIDAVIT OATH WILL BE ISSUED TO YOU TO ENABLE AND AUTHORIZE THIS BANK TO RELEASE THIS MONEY TO YOU AND LEGALLY APROVES THAT THE SAID FUND HAVE BEING WILLED TO YOU AND A COPY OF SUCH AUTHORIZATION WILL BE FORWARDED TO YOU. I WANT YOU TO ALWAYS PRAY FOR ME.

BE SERIOUS AND KNOW THAT YOU HAVE SOME PART OF THIS MONEY AS YOUR OWN APPRECIATION .
THANKS AND WAITING URGENTLY TO READ FROM YOU
TRY AND eMAIL ME DIRECTLY ALSO.
MY eMAIL IS

hmariam37@yahoo.com

YOUR'S ,
MARIAM HAMED

===========================

so i replyed...

helo there

thank you for emailing me, i am now acessing your information, and i will be passing it on to my work mates,

i work for the internet fruad squad.

please feel free to reply

just looked at the bottom of the page...

and it says..

You cannot reply to this member as they are no longer active on the site

must have scared them off
harrisp

9th Aug 09 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have played a long with them before, even got to the point where they asked if they could ring me to talk to me, I replied I was deaf, can't remember how it went but they replied to me about 10 times.
Anty
Premium Member

9th Aug 09 at 12:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i just take a chance.. see what happens..

it worked

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » bloody scammers 23 database queries in 0.0095859 seconds