corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » 3 mobile phone network

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 3 mobile phone network
Corsa_Quadz

10th Aug 09 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have just spent the last hour and a half trying to get sense out of the shitty Indian staff that are employed by this horse shit company.

Right on the 14th of July i recieved an invoice for a bill of £101.71!! I phoned up the exact same day and queried this to find out that i set the direct debit up a day after the bill generation date thus making my bill doubled for the following month......ok sorted

I was then sent a letter saying that the money would be taking from my account on the 28th of july to cover both junes payment and julys.

I have then recieved a text saying im nearly at the end of my limit, so iphone up yet again to resolve a problem which should have been sorted.

I phone up to find after 20 minutes of trying to understand Apu that they had cancelled the direct debit there end without my consent, so surely that its their fault they dont have the money and not mine considering the funds were in there and that i had a letter stating when the bill date was.

They then accept blame for the problem but then try telling me that i still owe them the full ammout!! after yet another rant about some crap they then offer me a £14 credit!!.............£14 WTF!!

Then i requested they listen to the phone call to which they say they mentioned the direct debit but not my agreeing to it, so now they have basically admitted defeat. I requested that the £101.70 be taken of and dealt with as a matter of good will and they said they cant do that!

Im utterly pissed of about this atm as now i have 3 lots of billing to be paid when they really should have taken the payment on the date they agreed with me.

What kind of leg do i stand on in this position as i really do want to take some sort of action against these selfish clowns.

Any help would defo not go a miss.......

:rant over:
will_doyle
Banned

User status: Offline
10th Aug 09 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cba to read that

Corsa_Quadz

10th Aug 09 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh bloody cheers Will
Dom

User status: Offline
10th Aug 09 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by will_doyle
cba to read that

I think the same everytime you post

Quadz, contact Consumer Direct and see what they. Also make sure you keep details of who you spoke to, the time and date and a summary of the call as you'll need it when you have to start writing letters to the badgers to get it sorted

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » 3 mobile phone network 23 database queries in 0.0085762 seconds