corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » x16xe head stripped down

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author x16xe head stripped down
brucer

User status: Offline
16th Aug 09 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi all, have a x16xe head for sale, was brought along with a block that i was going to rebuild but changed my mind and am know going LET. i stripped the head down so i could send it to be re-worked but never got that far, currently the head is bare, with all valves etc removed. i would rebuild it but dont want to go and buy valve stem seals as i cant see me making the money back from them.

comes complete with everything that has been taken off it, cams, cam cover,caps,bolts,valves,springs,followers etc. all labelled and ready to be fitted.

head surface could do with being skimmed.

looking for 40pound delivered.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » x16xe head stripped down 25 database queries in 0.2769868 seconds