corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Roose Motorsport C20LET hoses

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Roose Motorsport C20LET hoses
C4RL0

User status: Offline
17th Aug 09 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive got some Roose Motorsport hoses from my Corsa B C20LET for sale. I bought them new from Chris Astley, but I've now split my car and no longer have a use for them. They are in good condition, and none of the hoses have split. You can see where one or two have been rubbing but thats it.

Below is the Coolant kit

Breather kit

Ancilliary kit

The ancilliary kit has two hoses missing, the one between the inlet and brake resevoir and the small hose for the idle control valve. Both of which are not really seen. Together these kits cost over £350. You can either buy them seperately -

Coolant kit - £50
Breather kit - £60
Ancilliary kit - £60

Or you can buy the full lot for £150. Prices don't include postage.
C4RL0

17th Aug 09 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

C4RL0

18th Aug 09 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^
C4RL0

20th Aug 09 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sold

[Edited on 22-08-2009 by C4RL0]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Roose Motorsport C20LET hoses 25 database queries in 0.0086730 seconds