corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » XE with 45's help please. What parts?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author XE with 45's help please. What parts?
Ste
Premium Member

User status: Offline
23rd Aug 09 at 12:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jakey
What's the easiest/cheapest way of doing it?

Easiest/cheapest isn't always best. and you will wish you spent a bit more money and done it right.

Get one of these http://trigger-wheels.com/store/index1.html?lang=en-uk&gclid=CJbS9a_iuZwCFYYU4wod3Eyxng

And life will be better!

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Jakey
Premium Member

23rd Aug 09 at 12:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So I need a facet reftop pump, an fpr from phil hopefully, how much is a trigger wheel and what does it do? Would you advise getting different management to?
Ste
Premium Member

23rd Aug 09 at 12:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Complete Megajolt bundle for XE engines

Contains:

Megajolt V4 ECU
New coil pack and connector
New crank sensor and connector
Refurbished EDIS Ignition module
Universal crank sensor bracket
Coil pack bracket
Loom kit
36-1 trigger wheel
All software and cables required to tune the system and maps for a wide range of engines

£265.99 (inc VAT)

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Kevxx

23rd Aug 09 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jakey
So I need a facet reftop pump, an fpr from phil hopefully, how much is a trigger wheel and what does it do? Would you advise getting different management to?

It will run best off of management, but like Andy said further back, it's all dirty and no wires, you can get a different ignition which will can get it's timing set, which would be alot better than running a dizzy, and you're not spending a bomb on management.

P.s just read post above, didn't realise that kit was about, thats a great deal it seems

[Edited on 23-08-2009 by Kevxx]
Jakey
Premium Member

23rd Aug 09 at 12:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ste W
Complete Megajolt bundle for XE engines

Contains:

Megajolt V4 ECU
New coil pack and connector
New crank sensor and connector
Refurbished EDIS Ignition module
Universal crank sensor bracket
Coil pack bracket
Loom kit
36-1 trigger wheel
All software and cables required to tune the system and maps for a wide range of engines

£265.99 (inc VAT)

That sounds good. I know I'm being a bit thick but I'd need that kit, fuel pump and a reg?
philip2

23rd Aug 09 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just in middle off moving units, so ill ask mates when they've got some space to sort the carbs and go from there

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll