corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Corsa GSi 16v Project (C16XE) >>>>UPDATED<<<<

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa GSi 16v Project (C16XE) >>>>UPDATED<<<<
GSi Nicey

User status: Offline
21st Aug 09 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi People,

I have been a premium member for the best corsa forum on the planet (corsasport) for a while now lol. I thought i would upload some before and after pics of my gawjus pride and joy. i dont quite know what it has on it as i wasnt told but you will guess from the pics its had a fair bit done to it.

My car is an original GSi and not a replica, im trying to make it look as nice as possible without major changes as i wanna keep it genuine as the corsa gsi is now starting to become very rare.

it has standard gsi spec interior (MINT!) except a little tear on the drivers seat, it has a 1.6 16v gsi engine (C16XE) with a Manzel Inlet Manifold, 60mm Gmax Front, 30mm Gmax Rear, replaced the orange side repeaters with smoked ones . also made a few changes to the engine as you can see, this is still undergoing but is impossible at this point in time as i actually dont have the car to carry on with it for a little while.

My car is currently in the spray shop as im having a full respray in GM flame red and having the roof, scuttle panel and bonnet done in ford mercury grey, when i bought the car it had a HUGE!! dent on the passengers side rear quarter which has now been takin out as you will see in the pics.

Feel free to comment as thats the reason for this post coz i would like to see what people think. I will keep you updated.

Thanks

This is how i bought the car, you will see the changes i have made through out the pics

This is the 1st time i gave it a wash, as you will see in the last pics it didnt get washed often lol

Now a few changes under the bonnet

At this point i got really annoyed becaust the rocket cover looked propa rank lol but luckly i now have a cover to go over it

This was the day i said goodbye to my car to show that i love it and by the time it comes back it will be inlove with me as this was when it was going to have the dent pulled out and have a full respray

1 week later i went over to see how my car was getting on and this is the result so far

UPDATED

This is the inside of the rear quarter just to show you all that the dent was not just covered with filler because about 95% of the dent pulled straight back out

[Edited on 21-08-2009 by GSi Nicey]
Jamie-C

21st Aug 09 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should've kept it standard! As you said theres not many minters around now and you went and done that

Should've went all red, roof and bonnet spoil it IMO!

Don't mean to sound harsh, just my opinion.
daymoon
Premium Member

21st Aug 09 at 17:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think roof looks good but would have left bonnet red!
Ojc

21st Aug 09 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They didnt remove the rear window and seal?
GSi Nicey

21st Aug 09 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks for the comments lads, Daymoon, i thought i would get the bonnet done coz it looks nice but atleast if i dont like it i can just get another flame red one and Ojc, not that i knew of mate
Jamie-C

21st Aug 09 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GSi Nicey
thanks for the comments lads, Daymoon, i thought i would get the bonnet done coz it looks nice but atleast if i dont like it i can just get another flame red one

True, the roof would look ok by it self, I think its the bonnet throwing me off.
Timmaayy91

21st Aug 09 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks Good Mate! ...Think That Should Be Out The Garage by Now Surely? lol x
GSi Nicey

1st Sep 09 at 09:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
adz_gsi

1st Sep 09 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks good altho id of kept bonnet
red
GSi Nicey

13th Sep 09 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Update : Went and saw my car last week and was not fucking impressed!!! there is no change to it except what you see in the pictures, all the tires are flat, my front discs look like they have basically seized and i bought a new battery for it befor he took it and that was meant to cost me £80 but got staff discount at £40 but the battery is dead!!! im sooo fucked off!! i will have that car next month finished or not!! i will finish it myself lol fuckin lazy cunt. hes had it for 4 months!!! and done basically fuck all!! think he may have been trying to steal it lol
GSi Nicey

13th Sep 09 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
yeerrr

18th Dec 09 at 01:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol dent look like its been done good and roof good bonnet spray red i think geing myn saturday geting lowered 60 i hope shuold be good look out lol
vaux.dan

18th Dec 09 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

like the bonnet and roof but as mentioned would of kept it a minter!
some cav turbo fanblades the sam ecolour as the roff and bonnet would would look mint and a 3'' outward rolled tip exhaust. that ones minging
fazza

18th Dec 09 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

please tell me the arches are coming off the car to be painted if your doing full respray?

i would get rid of all the black as red gsi's look mint!

oh and the red pipe with the oil breather on looks gash IMO

dent has come out nicely tho
Rich H

18th Dec 09 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking good mate Looks to be coming along well!

If you decide to ditch the airbox for an induction kit, please let me know as I'll have the box off you; am after a GSi box!

Cheers

[Edited on 18-12-2009 by Rich H]
adz_gsi

21st Dec 09 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how is she looking now mate any piccies

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Corsa GSi 16v Project (C16XE) >>>>UPDATED<<<< 24 database queries in 0.0124381 seconds