corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Burnley Football Club..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Burnley Football Club..
Ingham
Banned

User status: Offline
24th Aug 09 at 00:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How many Clarets do we have on here?

I'm all for Burnley in the Premiership again but it's really annoyed me not being able to get a season ticket or even be able to buy a ticket where I usually sit because of all the glory hunting sons of bitches that have come out of the woodwork.

Absolutely cracking goal by Wade today btw. Carrying on the way we are, top 10 is for us - but I don't see it! Ever the pessimist..

UTC
Hammer

24th Aug 09 at 00:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You're doing well and Coyle is a top notch manager and a class act as a person as well. You're aim should be to finish 1 position above the relegation zone though and consolidating. With a record transfer fee equal to what a top player would earn in a year that would be an enormous achievement.
Ingham
Banned

24th Aug 09 at 00:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Totally agree. I'd be happy just to stay up by goal difference. It's a big thing for the club and the fans.

Pub is booming again now too with the high ticket sales with it being right across from the ground!

Really looking forward to both Blackburn matches, the atmosphere is going to be electric!
Ben G

24th Aug 09 at 07:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you'll do the same as hull did last season if i'm honest.

glad you beat man u though, now beat chelsea and liverpool.
mwg

24th Aug 09 at 08:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We need to absolutely spank them when they come to Old Trafford to make up for that joke of a game on Wednesday night.

But yes beat Chelsea & Liverpool aswell please
nik

24th Aug 09 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm a Claret Think we'll stay up, will be tough but I believe we have enough quality, a brilliant manager and a bloody good team spirit/work ethic. 1 place above drop zone would do for me.
p

24th Aug 09 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got them at Home on Saturday. Depending on how they play we will either smash them or find them hard to break down, I think we may be better away from home than at home this season, kind of like last.
Carl

24th Aug 09 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got Wade Elliot in my fantasy football team, what a leg-end. All my mates have been ripping me. Got about 6 texts when he scored!
nik

25th Aug 09 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah he's got a few points so far! Quality player
GF-91
Banned

25th Aug 09 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I won't lie to you, been on a few games before they went to premiership. I refuse to go as I am sick of seeing people whining about part time supporters, i'd rather save my money and let a proper fan have my seat tbh. I can hear the match from my garden anyways.

I don't actually support them, but I do give them credit for the hard work they have put in!

Can't believe they beat Manchester united and everton though...

Its like the curse of turf moor tbh, they beat both united and everton 1-0, with both united and everton missing penalties.

But good luck to them

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Burnley Football Club.. 24 database queries in 0.0086541 seconds