corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » goin to do another project!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author goin to do another project!
seanmooney

User status: Offline
28th Aug 09 at 09:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a show car nearly finished off sompletely so i thought i might get a b and strip it down and re build it back up and de rust it.

The one i see in like a space green, doesnt need too much work like, but was thinking when im at it ill change the engine from the 1.2 but dont know what to..
will i go a 1.6 or 2l red top or i know someone who has a 2l 8v lyin at his house

whats anybody's opinions?

[Edited on 28-08-2009 by seanmooney]
Craig P

28th Aug 09 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Depends what YOU want/feel you need.A 1.6 with a few little subtle mods (Performance Inlet,Manifold Etc) Will make it quite a little nippy motor.

But if your planning track day's or the like's then any of the 2L options would be best.If you decide to go down this route then IMO the Redtop is the way to go.

[Edited on 28-08-2009 by Craig P]
seanmooney

30th Aug 09 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wont be doing any track days like... just be taking it out an about and the odd race here and there.. lol

Might look out for a 16 16v and reuild it if i have to to ensure its good to go..

New Poll