corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Grrr

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Grrr
ed

User status: Offline
3rd Sep 09 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some little scummer has been going shopping using a clone of my credit card. The only thing they didn't reckon with is it at the moment there iss only £40 available in the account, so after they tested in on Paypal with £1, donated a £1 to a Christian charity in France and paid for a £10 top-up on their phone they were left high and dry when they tried to buy a £40 bus ticket to get home

I hope the fake credit card cost them more to buy than they got from my account

Thank fuck for credit insurance

[Edited on 03-09-2009 by ed]
Nath

3rd Sep 09 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice
Mobby

3rd Sep 09 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They tracking it back?
ed

3rd Sep 09 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't know. The account has been frozen, but I thought it would be fairly easy to trace it back considering as you can only buy electronic top-up these days. The two problems are, you can do it online from an internet cafe where no one will know you've done it and you can use a payg phone without registering your details very well.

You'd have to be a fucking idiot to use a cloned card online from your home address or on a registered mobile phone. Surely
Mobby

3rd Sep 09 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
Don't know. The account has been frozen, but I thought it would be fairly easy to trace it back considering as you can only buy electronic top-up these days. The two problems are, you can do it online from an internet cafe where no one will know you've done it and you can use a payg phone without registering your details very well.

You'd have to be a fucking idiot to use a cloned card online from your home address or on a registered mobile phone. Surely

True at least charity got some
ed

3rd Sep 09 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think they're trying again
lozarus

3rd Sep 09 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

make sure you get yourmoney back from the Christian Charity
ed

3rd Sep 09 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wonder who they were trying to donate to this time round? Especially after it was declined yesterday

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Grrr 23 database queries in 0.0961828 seconds