corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » which camera should i go for?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author which camera should i go for?
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

User status: Offline
4th Sep 09 at 12:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got a choice bettween the cannon 500d and the nikon d3000

http://www.warehouseexpress.com/buy-canon-eos-500d-digital-slr-plus-18-55mm-lens/p1031146

http://www.warehouseexpress.com/buy-nikon-d3000-digital-slr-with-18-55mm-vr-lens/p1032941

any advice please???
thanks
C2RL R

4th Sep 09 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats not really a fair comparisson. why is the choice between those two? i'd go for the canon though but i'd be wanting a go of the video function first before i part with my cash.
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

4th Sep 09 at 13:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the choice is between them 2 because ive been told them 2 are very good cameras for the money and for what i need it for

why would you choose the cannon though mate?
John

4th Sep 09 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd choose the canon because it's better.
C2RL R

4th Sep 09 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

exactly. its a better camera all round. comparing the canon with the D5000 would be fairer than with the D3000. an even fairer comparison would be between the canon 500D and the nikon D90 as they are similar specced iirc. the nikon is the dearer of the two though.
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

4th Sep 09 at 13:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it has to be a camera with an afmotor in the camera though
thats 1 of the reasons why i chose the d3000

also has to be easy to use like the nikon is
C2RL R

4th Sep 09 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is the motor not in the body on the D5000? i'm not sure. pretty sure it is on the D90.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » which camera should i go for? 24 database queries in 0.0090759 seconds