corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » opel corsa 2007 new shape

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author opel corsa 2007 new shape
johnchetcuti

User status: Offline
8th Sep 09 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi can anyone help me I have An INSP2 which appears as soon as I turn on the ignition but then goes out can anyone tell me how to remove it and what kind of oil can I give the engine so I dont have to go to opel for a service which costs to much ,and what do you onestly think of the opel cosa new model any troubles.Thanks
random dav
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Sep 09 at 20:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you can live with it coming on I'd just have it taken off when you come to sell it, Altough what about your warranty? If you get it serviced at a garage using genuine parts it wont affect your warranty.

Dave

WRLFC !

Project cars

New Poll