corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » off to camp neu in the morning...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author off to camp neu in the morning...
Jules S
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th Sep 09 at 22:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any advice lads?

Fook me the nearest metro looks a shitfest away from the stadia
J da Silva

14th Sep 09 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you going by bus?
Whittie

15th Sep 09 at 01:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking ace stadium.

I remember a pretty big walk from the metro, but was worth it
Hammer

15th Sep 09 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I remember a long walk to it but we headed off in the wrong direction Ended up getting a taxi back.

Lovely place though is Barcelona.
Jules S
Premium Member

15th Sep 09 at 21:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
I remember a long walk to it but we headed off in the wrong direction Ended up getting a taxi back.

Lovely place though is Barcelona.

Barcelona is a fucking great place.....in fact, I´ll go all out here, it´s the best city i´ve visited to date

We took the metro in the end. What a bloody bargain. 10.70 eu for unlimted travel over two days. we´ve been on it non stop.

Palau Reial station is about 1/2 mile from the camp neu....so no problem there.

17 eu for the ´tour´seemed a tad expensive though but I guess you pay for what you get. To be honest I thought the stadium wasn´t that ´big´but hey....I can almost imagine what 90k plus people in it must be like

Oh, and i´m here on a gratis laptop....free wifi....and the view out of the apartment window is this:

Ok, thats a ´shop when its finished but thats the view from the apartment.....a two bed with kitchen all for 600 eu for a week.

Happy days
J da Silva

15th Sep 09 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to live in Barcelona, great place, pretty sad we had to leave but I was only young at the time, maybe a good job actually because my girlfriend would spend allday in the shopping centres.
Jules S
Premium Member

15th Sep 09 at 22:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J da Silva
I used to live in Barcelona, great place, pretty sad we had to leave but I was only young at the time, maybe a good job actually because my girlfriend would spend allday in the shopping centres.

To be honest, If I visited here 20 years ago I might have been bored.

But there is so much to see and do ít´s untrue when you appreciate what is here.

Expensive? pah....meal out tonight for me and the missus cost 30 eu.....2x veal milanese, garlic bread and a bottle of cava.
Jules S
Premium Member

15th Sep 09 at 22:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh and 3d football FTW......cant wait until we get that full time

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » off to camp neu in the morning... 24 database queries in 0.0067019 seconds