corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » 18" alloy wheels for sale £300 ono

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 18" alloy wheels for sale £300 ono
a2h

User status: Offline
16th Sep 09 at 05:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im selling my 18" alloys wheels which are a 5 stud design that have been on a new shape astra but im asuming they will fit on other 5 stud cars. im selling them as im getting a new car and they are just sat in my shed.

now i have had them for 2 years so there is some curbing on each of the tyres and one of the tyres is flat and will need replacing hence the price but make me a offer as im looking for a quick sale.

now i dont have a exact pic of them yet but i will take on and post it asap. they are a 5 spoke design silver with black shadowing similar to the pic shown.

anyway email me on a2h@hotmail.com if ya interested.

cheers ash.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » 18" alloy wheels for sale £300 ono 24 database queries in 0.0037730 seconds