corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Trade accounts

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Trade accounts
sc0ott

User status: Offline
16th Sep 09 at 07:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im looking to get some more supplements for the gym. ive been browsing around and some places you can order with a discount if you own a gym and are looking to sell on to other members.

would i need to provide proof of my gym that i dont have if i want to open an account to get more for cheaper, is what i am asking?
Cosmo

16th Sep 09 at 08:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They'll probably have a fairly large first order minimum to prove you are buying for trade reasons.

Do they only want something from your gym? Not a company reg number, VAT number, etc?
sc0ott

16th Sep 09 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think they state 4 is the minimum order @ 12 per pack.

i havent asked them yet, i was just wanting to know if someone has tried it before without actually being a gym owner.
Cosmo

16th Sep 09 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well find out what you need first, as if you need a VAT number and such (I know 99% of the time when we are setting up trade accounts this is needed) then I doubt your gym will let you use theirs.
sc0ott

16th Sep 09 at 10:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats the discounts you get anyway, roughly?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Trade accounts 24 database queries in 0.0080280 seconds