corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Prob a silly question but o well...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Prob a silly question but o well...
LiamWorthington

User status: Offline
16th Sep 09 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry if this is a stupid question but here goes, right i am buyin a 1.6 sport tomorow and i no they are the x16xe engine, just wondered if there is any way to get them soundin like a c16xe? a love the sound of the c16! there is another 1.6 sport round by mine and it sounds alot like a c16 but not seen the lad in ages to ask him what he has done any info on this would be great. hope to hear back and thanks
Sean-B

16th Sep 09 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They will sound exactly the same anyway. The subtle differences between the two will not make a difference to the sound.
Ian_GTI

16th Sep 09 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Warren G

16th Sep 09 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no, to be fair, the c16xe has a louder induction due to the plastic inlet

but if its a sport it will be a x16xe, only early gsi's had c16xe
Crana

16th Sep 09 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

c12xe is like a really cool deep noise right?
Eck
Premium Member

16th Sep 09 at 22:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiamWorthington
Sorry if this is a stupid question but here goes, right i am buyin a 1.6 sport tomorow and i no they are the x16xe engine, just wondered if there is any way to get them soundin like a c16xe? a love the sound of the c16! there is another 1.6 sport round by mine and it sounds alot like a c16 but not seen the lad in ages to ask him what he has done any info on this would be great. hope to hear back and thanks

Drill holes in the air box and it'll sound almost identical. And the C12XE sounds like an utterly utterly wet fart.
LiamWorthington

17th Sep 09 at 08:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah the c16 has a really deep grunt to the induction noise n thats the noise i want, so if i put a standard air box on it and drill holes in it then it should sound the same thanks for help and 1 else with some info please tel me, whats kinda noise to inlet manifolds give or do they not change it?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Prob a silly question but o well... 23 database queries in 0.0102341 seconds