corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » theres some scum out there

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author theres some scum out there
scaron5188
Organiser: South West
Premium Member

User status: Offline
18th Sep 09 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

couple of weeks ago my wing mirror got knocked off, and now wont go left and right (electric/heated)

and then i go out to go to work this morning, and the other wing mirror is hanging, not happy.

so i push it back on, luckily not to much damage, goes to work in the van and then the misses rings me, "have u seen the dent on your car" . . . i was like, what the fuck?

so i get home and there it is, some asshole has booted my car, didnt notice this morning.

reason i know someone booted it... there was a dirty footpin!

pics:

(foot print)

lucky tho, it popped out after i whipped the door card off and put a bit of pressure on it the inside.

so now i am turning half off my front garden into a driveway for me! . . . oh and mother said thats fine result lol

"rant over"
Eck
Premium Member

18th Sep 09 at 16:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you upset someone at all? Seems to be a bit more than random vandalism!
scaron5188
Premium Member

18th Sep 09 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea i know what your saying, theres only one person that i can think of, but that wasnt me upsetting them it was my friend. . . i havnt actually upset anyone to my knowledge
Ben-B

18th Sep 09 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by scaron5188
yea i know what your saying, theres only one person that i can think of, but that wasnt me upsetting them it was my friend. . . i havnt actually upset anyone to my knowledge

it might not have been you that upset them but theres some sick fucks out there tbh

sit in your garden at night in full camo gear and a baseball bat and wait for them to return

but am gutted for you mate, its a great car.
LeeHadfield

18th Sep 09 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont need to upset noone, i find most acts like this are done because of jealousy mate. You have a sweet car dude and they haven't.
scaron5188
Premium Member

18th Sep 09 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is what i was think mate. . . they dont obviously realise the annoyance and cost of such acts lol. and cheers

haha, camo and baseball bat, sounds like a plan lol
Richardhhha

18th Sep 09 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

welcome to the land of i have a nice shiny good looking car now come smash the shit out of it..
Mark.W

18th Sep 09 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking tossers.

Glad it popped back out tho mate.
Anty
Premium Member

18th Sep 09 at 16:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think you should get some cctv set up..
i know its not the point.. but might deter them from doing it..
Ben G

18th Sep 09 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that's shit lucky it popped out, would been a costly repair otherwise most likely.

driveways are a good deterrent of vandalism, but they'll probably still do it either way.

security light and cctv is good.
Jamxe

18th Sep 09 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Last Sunday I waxed my car, I had it spotless.. I went to my girlfriends house.. Was only parked outside for 1 hour before we got the hunger for McD's.. Got into the car,went for McD's came back to the house to eat it and as I was locking the car I noticed a dusty footprint on the roof.. I was shocked.. Couldn't figure out why someone would do it.. Found more footprints on the passenger wing.. Someone stepped up on it, onto the roof and down the drivers side rear.. Left with 5 dents in the roof No one saw anything but it was defo a chavy scumbag.. They all pas thru her estate heading to there shithole houses.. Was fucking devastated.. I feel your pain mate.. Only good thing for me is it's the corsa I'll be selling but I have to get them fixed now before I sell it.. Same thing will probably happen my sport now
Ben-B

18th Sep 09 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamxe
Last Sunday I waxed my car, I had it spotless.. I went to my girlfriends house.. Was only parked outside for 1 hour before we got the hunger for McD's.. Got into the car,went for McD's came back to the house to eat it and as I was locking the car I noticed a dusty footprint on the roof.. I was shocked.. Couldn't figure out why someone would do it.. Found more footprints on the passenger wing.. Someone stepped up on it, onto the roof and down the drivers side rear.. Left with 5 dents in the roof No one saw anything but it was defo a chavy scumbag.. They all pas thru her estate heading to there shithole houses.. Was fucking devastated.. I feel your pain mate.. Only good thing for me is it's the corsa I'll be selling but I have to get them fixed now before I sell it.. Same thing will probably happen my sport now

did the footprint say reebok classic?
Jamxe

18th Sep 09 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Br.ANDO
quote:
Originally posted by Jamxe

did the footprint say reebok classic?

Non brand.. Worst type of scumbag.. Nothing to live for...
Cavey

18th Sep 09 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had my car stamped on by someone a while back. Was a big foot print in it as well, I put it down to drunken happenings.

Was annoyed obviously, but the passenger door is in a worse state from a previous owner. And it's only a £400 saxo, so wasn't as bothered as I would be if it was a more valuable car
scaron5188
Premium Member

18th Sep 09 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got a security light round the side but think im gunna stick one on the front now looking onto mt future drive. and cctv is a good shout, next door had it, but my car isnt in view but might have seen who did it!
Anthony

18th Sep 09 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Unlucky mate atleast you managed to get it out at no cost. Car is looking good now. Was that bonnet any use?
scaron5188
Premium Member

18th Sep 09 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea, only a small crease sort of thing still slightly visible. cheers dude, havent seen yours for a while? would have mate, but at the time just did not have the money to spray it lol so sold it to get some bearings changed on my engine just after it got fixed, but blew up again dew to not being fixed properly
Shell
Premium Member

18th Sep 09 at 18:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Someone booted my car a month after I got it and it looked FAR worse than that, mega lucky that you managed to push it out yourself. The dent on mine covered about 1/3 of my rear drivers side panel and had burst the paint etc. Cost £300 to sort so not too bad but £300 I should have had to spend. It really is quite upsetting so I understand how mad you must feel.
mattk

18th Sep 09 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gutted for you, I know too well how this shit feels, driveway will ease your nerves though

saying that mine was in the garage last week when mine got done
kev
Organiser: North East
Premium Member

18th Sep 09 at 18:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is your car loud at all?? the wife down the street hates me she calls me a scum bag because my car is to loud? hehe

even though her son drives like a complete A..hole when there is kids around the street

he does like 70mph up the 30mph street ....but because my car is loud she looks down her nose at me..
scaron5188
Premium Member

19th Sep 09 at 00:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea think the drive will ease the nerves, but still not secure enough lol.

only when im hittin highish revs really, i dont drive fast round my area, due to kids etc, and respect for the old dears that be my neighbours lol
LukeS

19th Sep 09 at 00:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chavs where i used to live used to ride past on bikes and kick random wing mirrors off for no reason. Dirty fuckers.
Jamie-C

19th Sep 09 at 00:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by scaron5188
yea think the drive will ease the nerves, but still not secure enough lol.

Build a garage
Dale

19th Sep 09 at 09:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi fella, i feel for you tbh when my car got keyed never nice and the fact you now "have" to put it on the drive to protect it is stupid. i now have to put mine in the garage and i don't like leaving it anywhere, why should we have to do this........

oh and james just rang me you coming swindon tonight?
cjohnson

19th Sep 09 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got a massive dent with a foot print in it in exactly the same place on my old car, was well miffed off. Came out same though, but my paint cracked!

Last night my car got keyed and a small dent in the front wing! Not happy!

Jealousy is a disease

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » theres some scum out there 23 database queries in 0.0146990 seconds