corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Sub box construction !!!!NEED HELP!!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sub box construction !!!!NEED HELP!!!!!
mark6821

User status: Offline
27th Feb 03 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can anyone help me in making a sub box ive recently bought a JL audio 10inch sub but cannot afford to buy a box i have got 3 1 inch thick sheets of MDF but am unsure what size to make it and how i go about sealing it can anyone help
Thanks

[Edited on 27-02-2003 by mark6821]
jipp

27th Feb 03 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

try this
sub enclosures
mondeo

27th Feb 03 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It will be pretty hard to make a sub box without special machines but you will need a ten inch hole in the side of one of the MDF. Make sure that you make it so that it fits the boot of your corsa. If you have a school near you you can go in after school hours and ask if you can use their machines or better still ask them to cut it for you. When I used to do RM in school they used to have a very strong glue that was almost invisible when its dried so ask if you can have some of it. You may have to pay for the glue and usage of the machines so make sure that you bring enough

New Poll