corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » NOKIA N82 black (orange)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author NOKIA N82 black (orange)
Pants

User status: Offline
28th Sep 09 at 00:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

N82 nokia n series for sale start of next month as due an upgrade with orange,only had the phone 6 months as i broke 1 i had before when i was drunk so only 6 months old,couple of scratches on screen but dosent affect the phone at all and the rest of the phone is imaculate,comes with a 2gb memory card,Price i want is £120.00 0.v.n.o or maybe swop for some modding parts for my corsa sri let me no,heres a link to the spec of the phone. Any questions or piccys u2u me please cheers ........... http://europe.nokia.com/find-products/devices/nokia-n82/specificationsText Blue
Pants

28th Sep 09 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT
Pants

29th Sep 09 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » NOKIA N82 black (orange) 25 database queries in 0.0070620 seconds