corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Nova!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Nova!!
unionjack30

User status: Offline
30th Sep 09 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Nova
Engine - 1.2i
Mileage - 68000
Price - £350 ono

Location - Bath
Contact phone number - on ad
Contact email address -

General information -
Here i have for sale a 1992 Vauxhall nova, selling due to not having the money to get back on the road!
It is a 1.2i on a 4 speed box, it doesnt have a sun roof so is ideal for a redtop conversion or grass track or even a first car due to low insurence.
Car doesnt have mot or tax, but im sure it wouldnt take alot to get throw mot as it just had new hand brake cable and service with in the last month and all the tyres seem to be ok.
The car was last used in august last year, but has recently been moved and started alot.
It has 68000 miles on the clock and from looking at the car i would imagine it hasnt gone round the clock, but i cant prove that!

Viewing is welcome, just give me a call on 07584054851 to book a time. The car is located just outside BATH.

[Edited on 30-09-2009 by DannyB]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Nova!! 25 database queries in 0.0060759 seconds