corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » performance- tuned 1.6 sport vs std redtop

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author performance- tuned 1.6 sport vs std redtop
lostboy
Banned

User status: Offline
1st Oct 09 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by philip2
inlet, decent ex manifold/system, chip/remap to raise rev limit, decent airbox?feed, arp rod bolts a must too as need to rev to 7.5k otherwise chances of rod letting go is good. think maybe headwork too and poss couple of other bits(sticking on stock gsi cams though)

there was an article from SBD but i cant seem to find it about tuning the 1.6 16v's to get it back to what lotus had developed them too

[Edited on 01-10-2009 by philip2]

Edit:I fail to read

[Edited on 01-10-2009 by lostboy]

Spec of my 1.6 16 valve (I'm aiming for 150 bhp)

Block bored out
79.5mm high compression pistons (uprated conrods and arp 2000 rod bolts just to be safe)
Inlet manifold (bought it off flame on here)
Mild cams (256? still need to buy cams)
Lots of head work
Not sure on the exhaust, probably full 2 inch Ashley system

I feel as though I missed something out hmm never mind, but that should hopefully see me around 150 bhp.

[Edited on 01-10-2009 by lostboy]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » performance- tuned 1.6 sport vs std redtop 23 database queries in 0.0099971 seconds