corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Scouse chav ownage

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Scouse chav ownage
Ben G

User status: Offline
2nd Oct 09 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MarkSport
looks like the guy in the house hits him on the pressure point in his neck.makes them black out and fall over

calm down chuck norris...

that was awesome, funy how the lad crawls out and walks off. baby.
Jonny P

2nd Oct 09 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Edited my post, the lad acting cocky. He's nothing but a smackhead, it was filmed on an estate called four acre or 'acres' for people who know the place.

Haha yeah i know where four acre is. I thought it was on there when someone showed it to me last week but wasnt sure.

I play footy right near there for Sidac Social if you know there danny
DannyB
Premium Member

2nd Oct 09 at 18:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I used to live off 'reggy' road near junction train station, been bladdered many a time over the old tracks at the back of sidac
MarkSport

2nd Oct 09 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:
Originally posted by MarkSport
looks like the guy in the house hits him on the pressure point in his neck.makes them black out and fall over

calm down chuck norris...

that was awesome, funy how the lad crawls out and walks off. baby.

I aint no chuck norris,type pressure points in youtube and you will see wha i mean

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Scouse chav ownage 23 database queries in 0.0109110 seconds