corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa 2.0ltr TURBO (c20let)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa 2.0ltr TURBO (c20let)
jamielfoster86

User status: Offline
   7th Oct 09 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - corsa
Model - breeze
Engine - 2.0ltr turbo
Mileage -
Price - £3900 ono

Location - gateshead
Contact phone number - 07544 904 547
Contact email address - jamie.totaltinting@live.co.uk

General information -

CORSA 2.0ltr TURBO (C20LET) 5 SPEED (1997)
£3,900

UP FOR SALE IS MY MUCH LOVED CORSA TURBO. I AM SELLING DUE TO WANTING AN EVO 9 AND I ALREADY HAVE 2 CARS AND A TRUCK.

Its an R reg 97.
its fitted with a c20let turbo engine.
brand new batt, idol control valve, lamber sensor, starter motor and all little bits before fitting.

its just been painted about 6-8 weeks ago. fitted with a brand new body kit spoiler and bonnet, i also have another spare costom bonnet with single vent all painted so you can chop and change as you wich.

brand new full exhaust system with hi flow cat costing nearly £800 about 6 weeks ago by AAS NEWCASTLE (THE BEST OF THE BEST).

FITTED 3.0LTR V6 BRAKES

and alot more.....

there are a few things i need too do before selling. as in wasint even thinking of selling it a week ago. and i was in the middle of fitting a few things like electric windows i have only done one side and routed all wireing just need to fit motor on pass side and its all done. but a few other things aswell.

ill be sad to see her go as ive owend her for 6 years and spent £££££££££ on her.

i would of missed loads out so any qustions just give me a bell :-)

IM LOOKING FOR OFFERS AROUND £3900
07544 904 547

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa 2.0ltr TURBO (c20let) 25 database queries in 0.0074499 seconds