corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Six month old Border Collie pup

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Six month old Border Collie pup
tintin

User status: Offline
8th Oct 09 at 06:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is a very reluctant sale of our six month old Border Collie pup. We have had him since he was eight weeks old and love him to bits. This may sound crazy seeing as we are selling him but it is for his good that we are. We just can not give him all that he needs being that we are so busy and both he and our nearly two year old daughter both demand so much time that we do not have. Snoop is a loving dog who is great with kids and other dogs, some time a little boistrous but then hes a pup. He's very interlectual, great markings and loves long runs. More importantly here are the bits that matter.

He's had both 8 week and 12 week vactinations.
Flee'd and wormed although will need worming again in a couple of weeks
Fully house trained, so much so that our friend looked after him whilst we were away and he didn't even mess in their house
Although not kc registered we are certain that he is pedigree. Below are a coupld of pics from when we got him to recent.

Now we paid £300 for him and a following £150 on vets bills upon getting him not to mention bowls, coller, lead and what not.

All i'm asking for is £150 and the knowledge that he's going to a good home where he will recieve the love and attention that he deserves.

Should any body be interested we also have a dog travel cage and travel guard for sale.

Feel free to call or text me on 07766 084861
Corsa_Quadz

8th Oct 09 at 08:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How could you sell him

You'd never forgive yourself
swill_omnibus

8th Oct 09 at 08:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He's deff pedigree, although not KC registered, could make a good agility/trials dog. Been years since I done them last.

I'll have a chat about see if anyone is interested in him for you
tintin

8th Oct 09 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thank you
tom-gardiner

8th Oct 09 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he's lovely! i would have him but allready have a stafy cross pitbull nad hes really protective
FAZ
Premium Member

8th Oct 09 at 15:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! u will regret selling him
tintin

9th Oct 09 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well he goes tomorrow but not to far away. Infact my Mums having him so i'll still get to see him...... Yay

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Six month old Border Collie pup 25 database queries in 0.0083630 seconds