corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » RED TOP ENGINE AND OTHER BITS!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author RED TOP ENGINE AND OTHER BITS!
RED REY

User status: Offline
12th Oct 09 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got a Nova with a red top in it, can be heard running, what to sell the engine as im gunna reshell my rally car into her so the engine and other bits are for sale

I will list everything i can see on the car that is for sale

Engine, Box on Standard mounts, this includes the coil pack, dizzy and lower inlet manifold £300
Extras
Power cap with afm £50
Manifold and sytem, its been welded on to the manifold and seperates on the bk box £50
External fuel pump and pipes and relay with some sort of fuel regulator on bulk head £50
Loom and ecu £50
Astra digi dash with wiring and trandsponder £50

Only things that arent for sale are the K&N, shafts and hubs, want them for spares for mine

May break if enough intrest, but egnine must go first!
Ive had intrest in power cap and exhaust so far but dont want sell and then someone turn up with the money for the whole thing

The car can be heard running
RED REY

12th Oct 09 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3187627&id=672831085

pics on here not sure how to put them up
mattcape

16th Oct 09 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

maybe interested mate, where bouts are u in the world?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » RED TOP ENGINE AND OTHER BITS! 25 database queries in 0.0102410 seconds