corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » New deals for Alex and Kalou

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New deals for Alex and Kalou
p

User status: Offline
13th Oct 09 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok don't care about Kalou but the Alex four year contract extension is great news for us. Especially if we can't sign any one for a while. I guess you can say the same about Kalouless.
Hammer

13th Oct 09 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You won't be letting anyone go until the embargo is lifted or eased.
p

13th Oct 09 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah lots of our players have signed new deals in the last year which is good. As for the transfer farce I hope Chelsea will update us soon with what the lates't is. Thinking we will only be banned for January.
Hammer

13th Oct 09 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It'll galvanise the entire club imo, you're ironically probably stronger without upsetting the apple cart by making signings.
p

13th Oct 09 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That may be plus the young kids will get a chance to play as well. But still the ban isn't fair in my opinion. Only due to the fact so many bloody clubs have done what we apparently did. We are in a transition all the time though it seems, managers constantly going and now Kenyon going etc.

Consistency is what we want ffs!!!
Cosmo

13th Oct 09 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stronger mentally but with an ageing squad, I wont drag up the post I made in the initial thread, but you'll have 6 or 7 of your first teamers over the age of 31/32 if the ban sticks by the time it ends, and it wont be a quick fix to bring in that many replacements.

Also, you'll have lots of these squad players signing on again now for stupidly inflated wages due to you needing them.
Nath

13th Oct 09 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
It'll galvanise the entire club imo, you're ironically probably stronger without upsetting the apple cart by making signings.

I'd agree with that!
Carl

13th Oct 09 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A few might toss it off knowing they can't be replaced for a while!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » New deals for Alex and Kalou 24 database queries in 0.0104060 seconds