corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Gas Pedal

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gas Pedal
16vJamie

User status: Offline
18th Oct 09 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just bought a Corsa 1.2 SXI, not had a chance to upload pictures yet but it's a really nice car.

Only problem I find with it is that the gas pedal is really hard to push down so I always end up over revving or stalling.

Not sure if this is a major problem or just how the car is meant to be and I have to get used to it?

Any ideas?

Daveskater
Premium Member

19th Oct 09 at 07:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All Corsas are like it mate, I wondered if it was normal when I got mine too. Not sure why they're like it though, just seems to be the same on all of them either way.

You'll get the knack of it eventually

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
alan-g-w

19th Oct 09 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Surely not to the point of over revving though Daveskater? I'd be sticking my head in the footwell with a can of WD40 and trying to spray the hinges and joins, it's possibly just a wee bit stiff. If that doesn't do it take it to a garage and get a second opinion.

[Edited on 19-10-2009 by alan-g-w]

New Poll