corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » alarm

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author alarm
scaron5188
Organiser: South West
Premium Member

User status: Offline
19th Oct 09 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just thought on the off chance, i would come to you guys in help of fitting my car alarm.

its a toad sterling pro-cl, had it in my old corsa cos it came with it, but when i got my new one a while back now, i "ripped" it all out so i can put it into my sport... but obviously due to it being fitted already in my old one, i have no instructions manual...

im 99% sure verything is there, and was just wonderin if anyone knows of where i can get a manual from or if they have the same alarm and could possibly help me out

cheers in advance, aaron

New Poll