corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » opel rear mud flaps? help please.. vx cs *now with pic for i.e*

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author opel rear mud flaps? help please.. vx cs *now with pic for i.e*
kev
Organiser: North East
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   23rd Oct 09 at 18:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rear opel mud flaps for my corsa b sport p-reg 1997 model..

i ordered them 2 month ago from vauxhall... i was told 10 days rang up today + asked were are they are? anyone no were to get some?? am really stuck now, as the bloke on the phone today said looks like i might not be getting theses now..

ive got every thing opel bar these are the 'only' thing i need ...

they must be some were to get hold of them??

HELP PLEASE.. ive got the part number if needed?

[Edited on 27-10-2009 by kevcr]
Charlton

23rd Oct 09 at 22:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive tried but vaux always say they cant get them anymore
SR91

23rd Oct 09 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go in make a fuss about it then they will get them you :-) Did that with me and my parts...
kev
Premium Member

23rd Oct 09 at 23:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SR-91
Go in make a fuss about it then they will get them you :-) Did that with me and my parts...

they have already got my front + rear badges from vauxall + they said the rear opel mudflaps must not be getting made anymore? even though i have payed for them?? am am still waiting for them?
kev
Premium Member

25th Oct 09 at 01:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

must be some were that does these???

...anyone
kev
Premium Member

27th Oct 09 at 01:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

has to be this style below for the early style rear bumper i have tryed every were looking for a set
and am having no luck were do yous all get yours from share the info peps

picture below of the flaps i need for i.e:

them mud flaps ^^^

any info would be great are any for sale even better
LukeD

27th Oct 09 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have you tryed ringing other local vauxhall dealers yourself? maybe you will have more luck from an other dealer

If you cant get them from vauxhall anymore its just a case of getting them second hand - german ebay?
kev
Premium Member

27th Oct 09 at 11:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LukeD
have you tryed ringing other local vauxhall dealers yourself? maybe you will have more luck from an other dealer

If you cant get them from vauxhall anymore its just a case of getting them second hand - german ebay?

av tryed 2 local vauxhall's and been waiting weeks now i rang the other day he says it anit looking good meaning he cannit get them

av tryed looking every were else but just can not find the to save my life gutted because this is all i need to have totally "Opel'd" my b

could anyone send me a link though german ebay i cannot find them on there either
kev
Premium Member

28th Oct 09 at 12:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT not having any luck
kev
Premium Member

29th Oct 09 at 17:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kevxx

29th Oct 09 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a set, but i got them on here for a few bucks :/ they pop up on the bay now and then also.
kev
Premium Member

29th Oct 09 at 18:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kevxx
i have a set, but i got them on here for a few bucks :/ they pop up on the bay now and then also.

yeah am keeping my eyes open for some mate thanks..

p.s sell me yours.. :lol
kev
Premium Member

29th Oct 09 at 19:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can you buy plain GM rear mud flaps??? with out griffin badge? i will also settle for them
kev
Premium Member

4th Nov 09 at 01:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

update:

got some opel mud flaps today...

BAD news.. for post i need pre ones ..gutted!

any info on pre opel style mudflaps were to get some????..... as i have totally ran out of ideas now

only other opition is to put a pre my rear bumper... but i wanted to leave it as a post.. will this totally spoil my car? think its abit to much for a set of flaps to be honest

[Edited on 04-11-2009 by kevcr]
Ingham
Banned

4th Nov 09 at 01:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BUMMER!

For the record, that SRi is gorgeous.
boz_gsi

4th Nov 09 at 01:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i agree its very very nicee
Pants

4th Nov 09 at 03:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont no if these are any help

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/OPEL-LOGO-MUDFLAPS-FIXING-CLAMPS-FOR-MUDFLAP_W0QQitemZ260497768625QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item3ca6e080b1
kev
Premium Member

4th Nov 09 at 12:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Pants
dont no if these are any help

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/OPEL-LOGO-MUDFLAPS-FIXING-CLAMPS-FOR-MUDFLAP_W0QQitemZ260497768625QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item3ca6e080b1

no thanks want the proper ones

ones on the pic above ^^^

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » opel rear mud flaps? help please.. vx cs *now with pic for i.e* 23 database queries in 0.0158651 seconds